Saturday, December 5, 2009

To weight myself every day or not

So yeah I’m one of those people that get on the scale just about once a day. I do try to do it about the same time everyday though. (You sure won’t find me on the scale when I know I have been eating badly for a few days in a row. i.e. Thanksgiving Day 4-day holiday)


Got on the scale this morning right after I woke up and its now 163.2lbs! Going down is a good direction. I know my weight can change from day to day going either up or down, or not at all. My weight can even change through out the day too.
So I was wondering how bad is it if I do look at my weight everyday? Should I do it once a week like I hear others mention. I found this article "Should I Weigh Myself Every Day While Dieting?" I liked all the pro's and cons it listed. I also like what Janee's Live Light had to say about this matter too.


So I do think that I will just keep doing my weighing once a day, and do it at about the same time each day thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...