Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's what i need to do

So I got onto the scale this morning right after I woke up. Have to be fair and put it out there.


So my grand total is 165.4 lbs. My height is 5'6'', so I was able to find out that my BMI is 26.7.


Better Ideal Weight Body Calculations
I really like this web site for getting my BMI info put together. It shows so many sources of who thinks what your weight should be. From Peoples Choice, Medical Recommendation, and Metropolitan Life tables.

So my ideal weight can range from 118-155lbs.


Since I need all the help and reminders I can get that I'm working towards a goal, I’m going to print this chart out while at work today. Because I sure have days were I see that I have lost no weight, but I bet I lost inches somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...