Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Food,

..Its an evil thing, but I love it so!

I'm going to work on writing in this blog often, as a motivation for me as I lose some much needed weight. Because I know I sure hate getting on that scale every morning.


Currently I'm about 30 pounds over, and I’m trying this losing weight thing without going on some crazy diet. Because I’ve tried it before and got all my lost weight back plus some.


The kicker is in losing weight...I’m lazy and I procrastinate....a lot.


But I have a great big huge awesome reason to lose weight now. Not just for my health, and feeling great. But I want to have kids. So no more excuses for me anymore. (Though I did make some last month, darn that turkey day and its pies!)


So here is to my new goal and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...