Friday, December 4, 2009

What to do...

First off by not sitting on my bum playing on the computer. In order to lose weight one does need to get up off of their chair, and do something, anything out and about! Found this Calorie Calculator. Thought that it was a cool thing to look up what activites i do daily help me burn calorie's


So I found out about my BMR today. It is the minimum number of calories your body needs to sustain vital functions such as breathing, digesting food and keeping your brain, heart and lungs working. Good to know.


I know that poster has little kids on it, but it can relate to us older kids too.


The ACSM's weight loss guidelines suggest at least 250 minutes per week, which comes out to about 50 minutes, 5 days a week. If you're a beginner, start small (3 days a week for 20 to 30 minutes) to give your body time to adapt.
That means I really, really, REALLY need to get off my tush. Also need to get a good night sleep too so I can work out, so i better go do that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...