Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I eat to much!

So its been since last December since I posted anything at all. I know I'm writing all of this for my own benefit, not to amass any following. (there are dozen other blogs out there that do a much better job at that.) But while I was gone from writing to remind myself to loss weight, I did lose some weight! After some yelling and pleding to the scale.



I like to say that for a single day (maybe two) I weighed 149lbs! Currently though my weight is somewhere around 154-157. Not what I want, but better then where I was back in December of last year.

Hubby is really trying to help me out, but I don't always help myself. I sure do love Culvers concrete mixers, the pumpkin pecan is the best!



So there I go again thinking about food! To the facts I should go! I currently have a BMI of 24.3 based on weighing 155lbs. I narrowed all my troubles down to the fact that I eat waaaaayyyyy to many calories everyday. I also am very sedentary to boot.

One thing that I try (key word 'try') to do is drink a glass of water before and with each meal.



By the end of the day I will have drunk at the least about 2 litters of water. Water is great ingredient to add in each meal to help in making me feel fuller then I would normally. Plus no calories! Now that it's getting cooler out, I'm adding tea to my drinking list. I just need to watch how much milk I add, also to use tea's that don't need sugar added to them.



Tea really Is the best If I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...