Thursday, October 7, 2010

And so...

I weighed myself this morning right away when I woke up. My scale told me that I’m 154.4lbs.
Sigh…..this is so annoying. I’m only .2 lbs lighter then when I weighed myself on Monday. I just want to do as the image below is acting out, put my scale above me, not below me.



My sweet Hubby is trying to help me in my weight loss by making a calendar of days that I should weigh myself. So I weigh myself twice a week, on Monday's and on Thursday's always in the mornings. I'm getting healthier, I do know that. (Just a few years ago I weighed about 190lbs.) I want to do better though, because I keep slipping into old habits of eating too many sweets (candy) and not enough veggies and fruits. I will no longer look at the way I eat as something that I'm always failing at. I'll instead look at eating as how I'll make my life successful and fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...