Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh where oh where is my scale...

I don't know and I don't care where the scale is! I have not stepped on it since my last post here. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. I did not always get my 2 Liters of water in a day (lucky if i drank 3 glasses full of water). I sure as heck had days where I did not even eat one stink-en veggie, let alone fruit. *sigh* There was not many smart choices made, but that ice cream was so yummy!



Last time I wrote I said that I wanted to "look at eating as how I'll make my life successful and fulfilling". That was easy to mess up, all food taste fulfilling, even if its not good for me. So I was getting in a funk because all of these factors that were working against me. Hubby was noticing it too. So tonight after I made us some nice left-over dinner he gave me an idea of something to work towards. A new goal! By Thanksgiving I will reach 150lbs, and then by Christmas I'll be 145lbs. So I will be making sure that as I head to the holiday table I will have no worries of releasing my belly from the confines of my pants before the meal begins.




I CAN DO THIS! I'm not to sure about where my weight is right now, seeing as I've been avoiding the scale and all. I think that I might still be about 155-157ish. So looking at the calendar I have less than 5 weeks (33 days) till Thanksgiving. I can lose one pound or more a week, thats very healthy, very do-able...if i behave. =)



I'll not say it is easy to lose weight, because anybody that says other wise is fooling you and them-selfs. Weight loss is not easy in the slightest. So I went in search of some written word to encourage me on. Then I find this...

"Dieters who wrote down everything they ate had twice the weight loss of other people following the same diet"

Makes sense writing that information down, right now I try to write down my calories. Sometimes I'm completely fudging my amounts because the food is something that I made and not from a box or a can. So writing down the food to go with the calories will give my daily food intake some meaning other then the just being numbers on a paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...