Thursday, April 14, 2011

iRazoo and SuperPoints info to come!

Just to let it be known that I'm working out redeeming amazon gift cards from both iRazoo and SuperoPoints (invite only earn site). Once I get those amazon gift cards and can gage their speediness in delivery, I will write up about each of them and my experiences with their earning process. Because you all know its about the gift cards man!


Till then I'm still working on racking up more points at my other site's I work at, like Swagbucks and Zoombucks (review to come someday for them). Just have one snafu with SuperPpoints that I hope to be fixed, e-mailing them today.

Fixed:turns out it was not so much a snafu on SuperPoints part, as a the other party was not that interested as they thought.


But one ting I can let you know about SuperPoints is that over at SuperPoints they just rolled out a new rewards catalog. everything pretty much converts to 100 points - $1. When you join join be sure you fill out your profile. You get 5 lucky button presses a day to start but that goes up to 30 after you fill out your profile. Invite two friends who also fill out their profile and you go up to 50 button presses a day, and get matching points on everything they win on the button. at 5 friends, your first cash out level goes down to 500 points, you get 100 spins per day, and still matching points. Hope that helps!

Psst! Just did my review on SuperPoints! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...