Sunday, June 5, 2011

New happenings in SuperPoints

Since I have learned about and joined Superpoints back in March I have cashed out a total of $70 in amazon gift cards. Thanks to great hits on the Super Lucky button like this one below.





On the SuperPoints blog they talked about how they rolled out this new incentive called SuperLucky Mail. They say the there will be 1 daily e-mail sent to accounts that have validated their e-mail accounts. They stated in the blog that "EVERY email sent WILL contain points ranging in value from 1 to 450. This means NO EMAIL IS A LOSER!"






Check it out! See if you don't like it! I joined this site as my back-up earn site to Swagbucks, and i'm so happy that I did. It has been paying out great, and fast too. Swagbucks is still number one in my book at this moment though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...